Carat X1M Mini Deck Case [MORE ARRIVING 10/19]
Carat X1M Mini Deck Case
The Carat X1M Mini-Deck Case is made of clear 5mm archival quality acrylic to allow for unobstructed views of your favorite mini-deck from all sides while safely protecting it from potential damage or harm.
The X1M has beveled edges and rounded corners for a more elegant look and feel and the case lid is attached by 4 neodymium magnet pairs (10 times stronger than regular magnets), for a secure attachment while still allowing for easy access to the deck inside. Also included are 4 rubber pads with adhesive that can be attached to the bottom of the case to prevent scratching of the case or the surface it is on.
The dimensions of the X1M are 6.9 x 4.9 x 2.0 cm or 2 ¾ x 115/16 x 13/16 in and can accommodate a large range of mini-deck sizes.
Carat Card Cases by Carat Case Creations are the preferred playing card storage and display cases of discriminating collectors, designers and playing card manufacturers. Carat Case Creations has worked with many of the top designers and companies to create custom cases, including; Butterfly Playing Cards, Cartamundi, Dead on Paper, Elemental Playing Cards, Expert Playing Card Co, Jackson Robinson, Lee Asher, Luke Wadey, Midnight Playing Cards, Mint Playing Cards, Missing, Murphy's Magic, Rick Davison, Stockholm 17, Thirdway Industries, Tru-Card and Vanda Playing Cards.
- Clear archival quality acrylic for unobstructed views from all sides and safe storage of valuable decks
- Beveled edges and rounded corners for an elegant look and feel
- 4 neodymium magnet pairs to keep the back panel strongly attached while allowing for easy access to insert/remove decks
- 4 rubber pads with adhesive included to place on the bottom of the case for protection of surfaces if needed
- Materials used: 5mm archival quality clear acrylic and neodymium magnets
Internal - 6.9cm x 4.9cm x 2.0cm
External - 7.9cm x 5.9cm x 3.0cm
- Additional item(s): 4 rubber pads with adhesive to apply to bottom of case if needed
Note: decks not included.